Who We Are:
The SixEight Food Pantry (Formerly Known As: Whipple Creek Food Pantry) is a ministry of SixEight Church in partnership with the Clark County Food Bank. Our purpose as a church is found in Micah 6:8 – Do Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly.
What We Do:
We distribute supplementary groceries to members of our community (Clark County) once a week. Members of our community can visit the food pantry each week where they are offered many food choices.
Why We Do It:
We distribute food to those who need it because God has commanded us to be his presence in our community.
How We Do It:
We are able to provide this resource through the faithful service of many volunteers, donations from organizations and community members, and our partnership with community agencies, in particular the Clark County Food Bank.
When We Do It:
The Food Pantry is open every Tuesday from 4:00 – 7:00pm.
Do I Qualify?
- Clients must be within the income requirements: at or below 18.5% of the poverty level.
- Clients do not need to provide income verification
- Clients must provide identifying information (proof of Clark County Residency) and register in person with the Food Pantry.
- Clients do not have to attend church or profess Christianity to receive food (but we would be honored to have you join us on Sundays at 10:00am!)
- Clients may be refused service in extreme situations, such as abuse of the system and inappropriate or dangerous conduct.
- We serve residents of 98665, 98663, 98685 & 98686